Tuesday, March 6, 2057

Trouble...........comes in many forms

Being in trouble comes in many forms. And in many ways.
For instance, I am currently in trouble both at work and at home. Well not at my home at least.
Not here, hold on a second while I give the little man a scratch.

Ok, should I note when I leave the blog to go and do things? It's not as if anyone would notice.... Well continuing on.

Trouble. I am in serious trouble with Sar, even though I am not the one who knocked her down. Yes Cresco, I am looking firmly in your direction.
Here's what happened. We were on our way out to something or other, I think it was an Orchestra of some kind. And we were about to leave and I realised that Crease here had not been fed yet, so instead of him destroying the kitchen or trying to steal my sandwich again I fed him.

This is where things started to go wrong, Sar was down the hall looking at the fish, and Crease was in the bedroom taking up more of the bed than I feel is completely necessary.
Now if this was a movie the sequence of events would go a little like this.

Scott walks and opens the fridge.
**in other room** Crease hears a sound and pricks open an eyelid.
Scott takes out a dish of terriyaki chicken and Tuna Chunks.
Crease rockets out of bed, shooting down the hallway and bowling over Sarah. Comedy ensues.

Only it seemed to deviate from the script right about at the comedy part. Sarah fell down, unhurt and may or may not have pulled the fish food down onto her.
And the tropical fish use liquid fish food.
The white stain on the dark suit is not nearly as fashionable as you would at first think. So we'll wait and see if that calms down.

Oh man, I'm seriously going to laugh about it. And Sar will too, in a day or so. Tonight....... not very likely.


And at work.... Well work is a different kind of trouble. It's the doing so much work and security so strict it's going to kill me. None of it imposed by work.
Because the code I'm working on is for Tayudaco and they're owned by a foreign company our work is being monitored. Security tightened. I've even had a team come to my house and "intercept" me half-way to work.
I almost feel as if I am a criminal or doing something wrong. I hope this all dies down soon. Although I do have to say I'm on edge.

A freeway overpass was trashed in the city last week. Supports destroyed and it came crashing down. In our city. And everything has changed since. The whole world has moved to the edge of their seats. I'm supposed to see things differently as a man. Some ideals haven't changed in a long time. But to be honest. I'm scared...

No comments: