Tuesday, February 6, 2057

Introductions

I suppose things are always meant to have an introduction, even if it comes second.
Which is a bit of a normality for me.
Things won't always be boost around here. Oh except where Crease is concerned.

Crease is my Kat™. His full name is Cresco Dilato, because, well mostly because he seems to take up whatever space is available. But Crease sounds better most of the time. It's not like I want to be yelling latin across the house. Or yelling at him at all... After all he's my best friend, and he's 38 kilos ;)

I'm Scott obviously. I'm a big fan of the past, the whole era from the end of the 20th century and into the 21st. Things were so different then, and for me it's when the world really changed. Looking back as far as the discovery of flight and cars is a little too far, it's like ancient history. The window to the era gone by is so much more interesting, and easier for me to find things from!

I work for a software company that does freelance work. Is it still freelance if a company does it? I guess this is what you'd call a contract firm. Well these terms get bandied about, and corpo words change all the time, well except corpo. That one will stay ;)

Hrmm, anything else I need to say at the start. Obviously you'll be hearing about Sar, she's steam in the most fantastic way. Seriously, she is the sparkle of my life and between her and Crease I'm happy.

I also own a dream machine, which is such a buzz. To actually own a car these days is big. Its pricey, but I can go somewhere without a hovertrain and of course well out of the cities....

Ok time to run for work.

Talk soon.
Crease..............STAY!

No comments: